Our team is composed of highly experienced, senior marketing professionals with credentials in both Fortune 50 and startup environments.
Jeff Rea, Chief Sojourner
- Jeff is a brand marketing and innovation expert with global line marketing experience at Frito-Lay, MillerCoors, Whirlpool, Starbucks and a variety of digital and consumer product startups.
- MBA from Northwestern University, BBA from Washington State University.
Edgar “Ed” Kully, Senior Research Advisor
- A self-confessed “recovering brand manager,” Ed’s career experience has included brand marketing, new products, mergers and acquisitions with market leaders such as Illinois Bell, Coca-Cola and Brown & Williamson. Ed is Founder and Principal of Crestwood Associates, a national custom market research firm and partner to globalsojourn.
- MBA from Northwestern University, BA from Western Michigan University
Alejandra Chaparro, Sojourner
- Alejandra leads Spanish language content development leveraging her extensive writing experience in both corporate and media companies including Terra Networks, Unilever and General Mills.
- Master of Journalism from Universidad de La Sabana and Bachelor of Social Communication from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana.
Diego Osuna, Founder and Board Member
- Diego is a Marketing and Merchandising leader accomplished in all aspects of the marketing process with a 16 plus year track record at General Mills and Cargill.
- MBA from Thunderbird School of Global Management, BA from The College of William and Mary.